On September 10, within the framework of the Russian-Finnish project Green InterTraffic, the Workshop for Finnish representatives of the project target groups «Road Weather and Air Quality on the road E18» will be held. The event will be held in an online format from 14:00 to 15:50.
• Research Finnish-Russian co-operation in Road Weather and in Air Quality,
• Common model to enhance environmentally friendly and safe traffic,
• Road weather as a service – new products on the road E18,
• Green Road Maps to improve the environmentally friendly traffic,
• Results from the air quality assessment & sensor measurements along the road,
• Greenhouse gas emissions on the road E18.
Working language – English.
Emmi Laukkanen, Local Project Manager (Finnish Meteorological Institute) email@example.com by 8th of September.
* The project is implemented within the framework of the South-East Finland-Russia CBC Programme 2014-2020 and is funded by the European Union, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Finland.25 August 2020