We invite you to the Final Conference of the Green InterTraffic project
On March 25, the Final Conference of the Green InterTraffic project will be held, where the results of its implementation will be summed up. The project started in December 2018 and will be completed at the end of March this year. The project partners will present the results achieved and share their experience in building Russian-Finnish cooperation.
The conference will be held in an online format (Zoom). The offline part will be organized at the St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Start of the conference: 12 a.m. (Moscow time)
- Welcome to the Conference – Dr. Ludmila Karelina, SPbCCI; Harri Pietarila, FMI; Ekaterina Kuznetsova, South-East Finland - Russia CBC
- Mitigating impacts of air pollution through cross-border cooperation in air quality monitoring – Harri Pietarila, Director of Expert Services, FMI
- Lidar sounding of the atmosphere along the Scandinavian route – Dmitry Samulenkov, SPbU
- Enhancing the road safety through сross-border cooperation in road weather services – Jani Poutiainen, Head of Group, Traffic and media, FMI
- Improve transport safety by improving meteorological support – Mark Vinogradov, IRAM
- Green Roadmap of the E18 St. Petersburg-Helsinki – Vladislav Pavlov, TI
- Road traffic emissions calculation and analysis – Oskari Lähdeaho, LUT
- The Roadmap of the Intelligent Transport System of the E18 Saint Petersburg-Helsinki – Yury Popov, TI
- Feedbacks from the project target group
To participate in the event, you should send the completed Participation form to the e-mail: email@example.com (Ludmila Karelina, project manager, vice-President of SPbCCI).
A link to participate in the conference will be sent additionally.
12 March 2021